Photo: "Copter"

The Adler was one of the last hotels established in Sharon Springs, New York, first opening its doors in 1927. After World War II, the town began to boom, catering to the Jewish community not welcomed in nearby Satatoga. Amenities included a kosher kitchen, 150 plush rooms and the basement full of sulfur baths. The Adler closed her doors in 2004.