Photo: "Sunday Funday"

Inside the main Administration Building of Greystone Psychiatric Hospital lies a chapel, with wood paneling, complete with its own pipe organ.

Greystone Psychiatric Hospital was built on the Kirkbride plan in 1871 to relive the overcrowding of nearby Trenton State Hospital. This last patients at Greystone left in 1988, but it wasn't until 2000 that a decision was made to close the hospital.