The Safe Cabinet Company began in Ohio in 1905. The complex contained a large factory and administrative building, which contained a theatre that spanned from the basement (shown here) to the third floor.
The manufactured safes were scientifically tested and contained an air gap full of fireproof materials to help protect valuable materials from fire.
The company merged with Remington Rand Inc. in 1926, which combined safe manufacturing with a visible and vertical business recording system. They went out of business in 1955.